Episode 153: Orange Island w/ Dave Gorman Part 2
Before we start, feel free to support the podcast if you’ve been listening for a while by signing up for my Patreon for $1 and I will love you forever.
This is part 2 of 2 since this is a very long interview. Thank you to Casey Iodine (episode 134) for connecting me to Dave who I got on the Skype and this is what we chat about:
- No Knife asking for Whip Cream on their Ryder
- The story behind the artwork for The Shape of Calling
- Hand delivering that record to people at their homes
- Roading for Brand New as they started to blow up
- The disaster of Surf and Skate
- Having a massive asthma attack on stage (this story is nuts)
- How he found out the band was over
- And a ton more
Iodine has just re-issued and remastered their debut EP ‘The Shape of Calling’ digitally and they are working on vinyl reissues of their later recordings due out in 2022.
Check out my new book The Couples’ Checklist for my webcomic dailyBred. It’s a great gift for Valentine’s Day.
If you market aggressively on Instagram Stories and want custom stickers then go here to get custom stickers or just email firstname.lastname@example.org and I can send you samples. These are great for B2C companies and Realtors.
Click here to check out my new book.
You can also support the podcast by purchasing some merch
Click the links below to listen or search for THIS WAS THE SCENE wherever you podcast
Follow the social