Episode 131: Congress of Cow w/ Jeff Demiceli
Before we start, feel free to support the podcast if you’ve been listening for a while by signing up for my Patreon for a $1 and I will love you forever.
I’ve had a few episodes that were clearly just for me and this is one of them. I lost touch with Jeff years ago and he emails me out of the blue saying he heard the Jay Blanda episode, and I quickly set up an interview.
And this is what we chat about:
- Lifting weights
- How he started playing drums
- How he connected with Mr. Barker
- Practicing in his parent’s basement
- his thoughts on double bass pedals
- His feelings about Sean from Lanemeyer
- The show where we got unplugged by the sound guy
- How we both remember parting ways
- Seeing Warped Tour at Action Park in 1996
- Meeting Blink 182 before the blew up
- Modesty Panel
- And a ton more
If you market aggressively on Instagram Stories and want custom stickers then go here to get custom stickers or just email firstname.lastname@example.org and I can send you samples. These are great for B2C companies and Realtors.
Check out dailyBred which has been my daily webcomic since Nov. 11, 2017.
Click here to check out my new book.
You can also support the podcast by purchasing some merch
Click the links below to listen or search for THIS WAS THE SCENE wherever you podcast
Follow the social