Episode 103: Dynamite Boy w/ Adrian Muñoz
Dynamite Boy was a pop-punk band from Austin, Texas. They were comprised of Sean Neil, Dusty Kohn, Adrian Munoz, and Sam Rich. They disbanded in 2005 after a ten-year career.
Monkey, the roadie extraordinaire from Episode 006, connected me to bassist Adrain Muñoz and this is what we talked about:
- Craig from The Impossibles
- The Bernardsville Church show
- Getting on Fearless Records
- Using Jim Cherry’s bass to record Finders Keppers
- His thoughts on Somewhere in America
- Their relationship with Fearless
- Keeping up with the early 2000s
- Sean quitting the band
- His story that you def don’t want to miss
- And a ton more
Check out my new Animated Series that launches 7.15.20 where I take clips from interviews and animate them. Episode 001 is starting off with Heath from Midtown (podcast episode 003). You’ll be able to see them on my Youtube channel.
This episode is sponsored by www.houseofmerch.com/ where you can buy band merch and get 10% off by using promo code “scene” when you check out. PLUS FREE SHIPPING.
You can also support the podcast by purchasing some merch
Click the links below to listen or search for THIS WAS THE SCENE wherever you podcast
Follow the social