Episode 088: Bigwig w/ Matt Gray
Today I chat with Matt Gray about his Bigwig days.
Here’s what we talk about:
- Dealing with seizures
- Breaking his femur at a show
- His journal that he’s kept every day since 1997
- What the second van was that I talk about in the Tom Petta interview
- Getting scabies
- Having a seizure during a show
- The mixing of the drums on Stay Asleep
- Their song “Friends”
- The Ataris
- Getting kicked out of the band
- The Starting Line
- The Tour with Gob
- And a ton more
88 Fingers Louie had their van broken into last weekend and are raising money to cover the costs of the shit that got stolen. If you’d like to donate, CLICK HERE.
Support the podcast for as little as $1 a month through Patreon.
You can support the podcast by purchasing some merch
Click the links below to listen or search for THIS WAS THE SCENE wherever you podcast
Follow the social