Episode 055: The Wunder Years w/ Brian Moss
The Wonder Year’s sound was a fast-paced tone of melodic energy that celebrated the feelings of being young and dumb. Lead by Singer Singer Writer Brian Moss, AKA B Moss, the band started its journey in California’s Bay Area and lasted until 2000(ish).
I got Brian on the phone and this is what we talked about:
- Teaching the youth of today
- Touring with the Lawrence Arms
- Being friends with Jesse from Op Ivy’s little sister
- Eviction Parties
- The digital era we are in
- Their drummer Caitlin being the shit
- The Nile in Mesa
- Drinking floaters at parties
- And a ton more
Also, check out my webcomic.
Click the links below to listen or search for THIS WAS THE SCENE wherever you podcast
Follow the social